Ongoing calls for tender
FRAMEWORK CONTRACT FOR THE SUPPLY OF GEOSPATIAL PRODUCTS FOR THE COPERNICUS SERVICE IN SUPPORT TO EU EXTERNAL ACTION
OPEN PROCEDURE SATCEN-OP-03/18
CONTRACT NOTICE 2018/S 200-453474
Extended deadline to submit tenders: 23-11-2018
The Copernicus Security Service supports EU policies by providing information in response to Europe’s security challenges. It improves crisis prevention, preparedness and response in three key areas: maritime surveillance, border security and Support to EU External Action (SEA).
The Copernicus SEA Service will assist the EU in its operations and interests outside EU territory, providing decision makers with geo-information on remote, difficult to access areas, where security issues are at stake. It will also assist third countries in situations of crisis or emerging crisis and to prevent global and trans-regional threats having a destabilising effect.
The European Union Satellite Centre (SatCen), as the manager and coordinator of the Copernicus SEA Service, seeks to acquire services and products to provide timely and accurate geospatial information derived from the analysis of satellite imagery and collateral data, in order to assist the EU decision-making processes as regards crisis management and its operations outside EU territory.
Business sector (CPV)
- 71354100: Digital mapping services
- 35631200: Observation satellites
- 22114300: Maps
- 71354000: Map-making services
- Launch date
- Deadline date for submitting Questions
- Tender deadline
16/11/2018 – 23:59 CET23/11/2018- 23:59 CET
- Date of opening of offers
23/11/2018 - 12:00 CET30/11/2018 - 12:00 CET
Contacts between the contracting authority and tenderers are prohibited throughout the procedure save in exceptional circumstances and under the following conditions only:
Before the final date for submission of tenders:
- At the request of the tenderer, the contracting authority may provide additional information solely for the purpose of clarifying the nature of the contract.
- Any requests for additional information must be made in writing only to email@example.com. Requests for additional information received less than six working days before the closing date for submission of tenders will not be processed (for practical reasons).
- The SatCen may, on its own initiative, inform interested parties of any error, inaccuracy, omission or any other clerical error in the text of the call for tenders.
- Any additional information including that referred to above will be made available on this site.
After the opening of tenders:
- If clarification is required or if obvious clerical errors in the tender need to be corrected, the contracting authority may contact the tenderer provided the terms of the tender are not modified as a result.